Sunday, September 28, 2008

Silly but true

Time is funny once in a while. I do laundry on Mondays. No particular reason except it has to be done some time and Mondays is as good as any and gets it over with. Except today is Sunday and I am doing laundry. D leaves for a four day business trip in the morning and it occurred to me that maybe he would need some clean clothes to take with him -- so I asked -- he was appreciative -- so I am doing laundry on Sunday. And it is going to throw my entire week off balance. 

Tomorrow will be Tuesday and I will expect to have a phone class -- which I won't have until the real Tuesday arrives -- and if D is due home on Thursday, shouldn't he be home today which is Really Wednesday but feels like Thursday except the Farmers' Market is tomorrow -- silly, silly, silly. 

Maybe, having written about it and become aware of it, it will balance out and tomorrow will be Monday after all. ~ blessings and laughter 

No comments: