Sunday, July 15, 2018

It's a Good Story

Dean is downstairs watching the World Cup final.

May my McKay family forgive me, I am upstairs doing work on the computer. And some play - I check into FaceBook.

The World Cup sound is reasonably quiet for a World Cup. I am scrolling through FB when I come upon a video of a new born giraffe struggling to stand up for the first time.

Just as the baby starts to stand, the cheers from the World Cup become louder. The harder the baby tries and falls down and gets up and tumbles over, the louder and louder the cheers.

Finally, he makes it, stands up, and actually begins to prance a little bit. The World Cup fans went crazy!!

Now I know, someone must have scored a goal and the timing for the baby giraffe was Perfect! We all need cheering once in a while.

No comments: