Thursday, September 14, 2017

It's a Mouse!

I don’t know if this is just me or if this demonstrates the difference between male and female brains. When they work on a car at Jiffy Lube, after you pay your bill they take you to your car, lift the hood and show you that all the little tops are tightened down. Great! I really appreciate that. 

So, I am checked out and Don has taken me to the car, opens the hood, I immediately back off and say, “Get rid of the mouse, please.” He had to look for a second to find the little dead body up in the corner. He gets a cloth, removes the mouse and comes back apologizing profusely that none of them had found it earlier. 


My take: they were all men concentrating on their mechanics. I am a woman and if you open anything that has a dead mouse inside it, I will notice it At Once! Whether that is just me or we can generalize to male and female brains, I have no idea. I just know, Don opened the hood and there was the mouse, seen for the first time all day. 

No comments: