Thursday, March 15, 2012

Waffles for Dinner

Dean’s son fed us an easy and quick breakfast several morning we were there with waffles made on his new waffle iron, a gift from his son at Christmas.


We were talking about the nice waffle iron and I said, if we had one, we might even make a sweet batter and serve dessert waffles. Dean grinned and said, well, I have ordered us one and ordered some batter as well, one package is a sweet batter. Oh my. Bless his heart.


The waffle iron came this afternoon and of course we had to have waffles for dinner tonight. Yum!! Dean worked off the recipe that came with the iron and the waffles were delicious. I have a feeling we may be having a lot of breakfast waffles and I am going to find out some nice dessert ideas ~ although a scoop of special ice cream and a lovely chocolate sauce sounds good to me. Yummy.

No comments: