Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Social Networks

Although I didn't expect it, I find myself enjoying Facebook. I don't play games. I don't join groups that have no meaning for me. I don't have to comment on everything my friends say ~ and I don't have to post a comment every time I do something. So, being judicious in my participation, I am finding great pleasure in connecting with interesting people from my past ~ most of them of course from a younger generation. And of course the present grandchildren, who are the real Facebook Blessing!

Now I have joined a network from my denomination from which I have a been a bit isolated since moving to California. There are lots of blogs to read, lots of information to receive and lots of folks to catch up with and learn about. I am hoping this one will be a good one for learning more than just who is doing what although I am certainly interested in that.

I can't talk about the practicalities of church life as I don't attend any more and about my own spiritual journey there is not much to say except, I meditated this morning. :) That's ok. I can learn without having to talk. Sometimes listening, and in this case, reading is better anyway. ~ with blessings

No comments: