Friday, February 13, 2009

The Little Things


*sigh* When the little things come along one at a time we hardly notice them. When they arrive in a bundle, they can be frustrating. 

I am actually published! A blog I wrote in November has been published in a delightful free newspaper that appears every two weeks or so in the area. It was due out yesterday. It was out yesterday - a friend has read it. I can't find a copy yet. *sigh*

I'm putting in new library shelves, except that the top hole is too small for the shelf holder - and D was out to lunch. And he got home, found the correct drill, drilled the hole - and went back to the office. At which point I discovered that his so carefully shaped shelves need to be sanded Just a Bit in order to fit. *sigh*

And if I breathe in to produce one of those *sighs*, I just might breathe in Gratitude ~ that I am published; that the library shelves are done and lovely; that D is around to be
creative with wood; and that life is good and we are blessed ~ blessings to you too 

No comments: